Apprentice Marketing Assistant
Due to continued significant growth, we now have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Marketing Assistant to join the team. Reporting to the Marketing Executive, you’ll be responsible for assisting with every aspect of marketing across all our divisions, with a particular focus on digital marketing via social media platforms.
Note: this role will be run in conjunction with a college/training provider.
- Creating engaging content/copy for a range of marketing campaigns across all our divisions.
- Developing the group’s social media platforms, including new Facebook profiles.
- Updating divisional websites with news and events.
- Researching subject matter to produce high quality, thought provoking content.
- Writing compelling and creative content for both online and offline channels, from social media posts and e-newsletters, to case studies and brochure copy.
- Maintaining stock of promotional literature.
- Assisting with the development of the group’s marketing strategy.
You will be allocated 20% of your working week to study, this time is paid as part of your contract of employment – time off studying will involve attending online classes and completing all assignments by the required time during your apprenticeship programme.
- A passionate writer with the ability to adapt to a range of writing styles and topics.
- Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading skills with a strong eye for detail.
- Knowledge of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram & YouTube.
- Self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to work as part of a team.
- A high level of creativity with an interest in branding and digital marketing.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office.
- 5 GCSEs at grades 9 to 4 (A* to C), or equivalent, including English and maths
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme following a qualifying period
- On-going support and the opportunity for personal and professional development
- There is a strong possibility that you will gain a permanent position following successful employment as well as achievement of the full apprenticeship qualification.